Data Visualization & Motion Graphics -Adobe After Effects CC Tutorials Udemy course free download from Google Drive
Using Adobe After Effects along with some Illustrator, Photoshop & Excel we’ll make your data visualization beautiful.
What Will I Learn?
Data Visualization & Motion Graphics -Adobe After Effects CC Tutorials
- You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate this in After Effects.
- You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
- You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
- Learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
- You’ll learn how to create ‘voice over’ infographics.
- Learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
- Techniques used by professional motion graphic designers.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
- You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the course will be done in After Effects but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop.
Hi there, my name is Dan. I’m an Adobe Certified Instructor and I LOVE animating infographics & bringing potentially boring data to life using After Effects through Data Visualization.
This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge in AFX or any motion graphic experience. Start with the super basics, taking simple icons breathing life into them with After Effects.
We’ll work through real-life projects, connecting Excel into After Effects to transform your boring spreadsheet data into approachable visual information. We’ll experiment with lighting & cameras. Do some fun things with masking, looking at how important sound is in your presentation, all the way through to exporting for Youtube, Powerpoint and all sorts of social media including animated GIFS. Know that I will be around to help – if you get lost you can drop a post on the video ‘Questions and Answers’ below each video and I’ll be sure to get back to you.
What are you waiting for? Let us get making!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people completely new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is necessary.
- This is a relaxed, well-paced introduction that will enable you to produce an impressive video for your business or organization.